- This event has passed.
Lenten Dinners – Carryout Only
April 8 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Take out dinners will be offered from 4-7 pm on Fridays, March 4th through April 8th.
Among the items you will be able to purchase are —
- Potato-cheese pirohi (potato and cheese, cooked and frozen);
- Haluski (sauteéd noodles and sweet cabbage);
- A different homemade vegetarian soup each week;
- Nutrolls (limited quantities);
- Easter Meats (kielbasi and kielbasi sticks)
Eastern European handicrafts will be available for sale for the benefit of the Sisters of St. Basil living in Ukraine.
All attendees are requested to wear masks. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to the Parish Center. Separate tables will be set up for each item so you can move rapidly from table to table.
Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards accepted.
A Pre-Sanctified Liturgy will be celebrated at 7:30 pm.